- Location accessible by public transport
- Hybrid work model
- Fair work-life balance
We are seeking a talented and experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team! If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
You will play an important role, such as:
- Acquire understanding of projects or change request based on documentation and participation in project meetings and planning.
- Design and drive implementation of end to end test automation frameworks needed to test all the dimensions of products including functional correctness, performance, scale and security.
- Develop test scripts, test cases, and specifications.
- Perform QA tasks that include regression testing, functional testing, user interface testing, ad hoc testing and verification of calculations.
- Work closely with internal team (Project Manager & Software Engineer) to identify the system requirements, planning & issue prioritization.
- Keep track & manage issues using Jira.
- Perform post-implementation monitoring after the change is deployed to production.
- Establish and maintain automation scripts and test data.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of development or testing experience.
- Passion for finding issues and a desire to break things while testing beyond an applications limits.
- Experience in using industry standard test management tools / frameworks.
- Able to diagnose and drive continuous improvement in a collaborative manner.
- Comfortable learning new technologies quickly.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
How this career will benefit you?
- A conducive environment to work and grow.
- Constant challenges and opportunity to prove yourself.
- You will be remunerated with good basic salary.